Welcome to Quidi Vidi Sponsorships
Newfoundland is made of communities big and small. At Quidi Vidi Brewery, we try to get involved with the people that make up these communities, and support the causes dear to them. From The Folk Festival, to Come Home Year in Harry’s Harbour, to the St. John’s International Woman’s Film Festival, to Jeff Eaton and the amazing crew at Young Adults Cancer Canada, we try and support the people and purpose of Newfoundlanders.
It’s in our hearts and our beer to come together and help each other out. If you have an event that needs sponsorship, or a cause that needs help fund raising, please fill out the form below and we’ll do our best. As much as we’d like to, it’s just not possible to be everywhere at once.
When you let us know what your cause is, please consider the date. Good beer takes time to make, and so does everything else. Please give us at least 4 weeks notice of your event so we can both put our best foot forward. With more causes than there is beer, we generally won’t be able to help if your event is less than 4 weeks away.
There are a few groups we can’t donate to:
- Children/groups under 19 years of age: For obvious reasons, we can’t put the Kiddy with the Vidi
- Car/motor sports: See above
A couple other things we like to do when looking at events and sponsorship:
- Be seen and be drank: Where possible, we like to be hands-on at events and pouring beer. We can educate about the beer, answer questions and show you what we’re all about!
- Location: We can only consider events in NL at this time.
- FUN: This is probably the most important one of all. We’re all Newfoundlanders and we like to have stupid fun. Is your event FUN, crazy, unique or just down right foolish? Can Quidi Vidi make it better? If so, there’s a good chance we’re onboard!